The Dog Says:-
I hope they sentence him to Death.
No Doggie. If they kill him they will martyr him. They should sentence him to Life in Solitary confinement, without Parole.
What do YOU think?
- Fort Hood gunman Hasan convicted (bbc.co.uk)
- Justice: Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan found guilty on all charges (twitchy.com)
- Nidal Hasan convicted on 13 counts of murder in Fort Hood shootings (canadafreepress.com)
- Hasan Guilty on All Charges (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Maj. Nidal Hasan convicted in Fort Hood shootings that killed 13, wounded over 30 (washingtontimes.com)
- Hasan guilty of murder in Fort Hood rampage (usnews.nbcnews.com)
- Fort Hood Killer Nidal Hasan Guilty Of All Charges (valuewalk.com)
- Fort Hood shooter Major Nidal Hasan found guilty of 13 counts of murder (telegraph.co.uk)
- GUILTY: Fort Hood Shooter Convicted on All Counts; Could Face Death (foxnews.com)
A former Army psychiatrist has been found guilty of the worst mass shooting ever to take place at a US military base, clearing the way for prosecutors to seek the death penalty against him.
By Nick Allen, Los Angeles
9:46PM BST 23 Aug 2013
Major Nidal Hasan, 42, was convicted of 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 of premeditated attempted murder in a court martial at Fort Hood, Texas, where he went on a rampage on Nov 5, 2009, gunning down unarmed soldiers waiting for vaccinations ahead of their deployment to Afghanistan.
The jury of 13, consisting of nine colonels, three lieutenant colonels and one major, gave unanimous verdicts after deliberating for six hours following a two week trial.
Hasan stroked his beard and stared impassively at the female colonel who read the verdicts while victims’ families cried and hugged each other.
Major Nidal Hassan in court Photo: BRIGITTE…
View original post 576 more words