SHIT and FAN maybe connecting within the next FOUR hours or so…
Christians must now acknowledge the signs…
Will the phrase “Guns of August” one day refer not only to the prelude to World War I in 1914 but also to the prelude to a Middle East war in 2013?
“The direction of events in Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Iran should keep us awake at night. History is taking a dangerous turn,” he writes. “The region certainly cannot sustain two wars — Syria’s bloody insurgency and a near-civil war in Egypt — without wrecking established peace treaties and the normal mechanisms for defusing conflict.”
I sat down with Boyes in our London newsroom. He acknowledged that the conflicts coursing through a half-dozen Middle Eastern countries did not come from a single source, nor did they stem from a single reason.
View original post 235 more words
The Dog Says:-
So, do we need any more proof of Obama‘s misleading war mongering. What’s his agenda? It is not the best interests of Americans, that’s for sure.
Is Obama so arrogant that he’ll go it alone without the permission of Congress? Can he be stopped before it’s too late. Time will tell. BUT, there is really NO TIME LEFT.
- Rand Paul Warns Obama Against Starting “Major War” With Russia (sgtreport.com)
- Has this been forgotten? UN accuses Syrian rebels of chemical weapons use (uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul Suspects Chemical Attacks ‘Launched by Rebels, Not Syrian Army’ (mediaite.com)
- BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis (dailypaul.com)
- Whoa: US Intelligence Officials Not So Sure Assad Behind Chemical Weapons Attack (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- US: Assad to Blame for Chemical Attack Even If He Didn’t Do It (news.antiwar.com)
- AP: Some US Intel Officials Not Ruling Out Possibility Syrian Rebels Carried Out Chemical Attack… (breitbart.com)
- British MPs vote against military intervention in Syria (abc.net.au)
- Obama’s Pregnant Pause on Syria: Will He Abort Before It’s Born? (theuniversalspectator.wordpress.com)
Get rid of this evil man, America.
The Dog Says:-
- Baghdad Bombings: Dozens Killed In Wave Of Attacks In Shiite Muslim Areas (huffingtonpost.com)
- Al-Qaeda group claims wave of Baghdad attacks (dailystar.com.lb)
- Car bombings kill at least 66 in Baghdad (thehindu.com)
- Mideast prepping for Syria spill-over into all-out religious war (washingtontimes.com)
Cameron: You lost. You are a Loser, Get lost.
The British PM lost a vital parliamentary vote on Thursday night meant to pave the way for an attack on Syria.
In a humiliating and unexpected development, David Cameron and his coalition government failed to pass a motion that would have authorized military action against Syria in principle by 285 to 272 votes.
Source: Jerusalem Post
This is surely a spectacular defeat for the Obamaite’s, in particular for the “blood dog” Tony Blair and his like-minded friends.
Blair and his “one world region” movement called “Faith Foundation” has promoted a military strike in Syria for quite some time, to bring in proper Western support for his Muslim brothers.
I feel very sad for a man like David Cameron. He should have known better, being able to detect the new “axis of evil”. the wicked rainbow alliance between Islamic Jihad and secular leftist political forces in Europe.
View original post 124 more words