The Dog Says:-
We need Christians in the church, not fence sitters thinking that is Christianity. As Jesus said, “I haven’t come to bring peace, but a Sword”. Which part of Sword do you new age assholes NOT understand?
- HumanistLife : Church of England creating ‘pagan church’ to recruit members (humanistlife.org.uk)
- Church of England to Blend Christianity With Paganism to Attract Spiritualists (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Church of England to blend Christianity with Paganism to attract spiritualists (standupforthetruth.com)
- Church of England to Blend Christianity With Paganism to Attract Spiritualists (savedbygraceblogdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Church of England to blend Christianity with Paganism to attract spiritualists (iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com)
- Church of England Envisions a Church for Pagans (juicyecumenism.com)
- Anglicans starting a “pagan church” (patheos.com)
- Church of England creating ‘pagan church’ to recruit members (bloggingtheology.wordpress.com)
- Anglicans to make room for Pagans in the Church of England Pagans Decline (noahsprojectblog.wordpress.com)
The Church of England is trying to recruit pagans and spiritual believers as part of a drive to retain congregation numbers.
The church is training ministers to create “a pagan church where Christianity [is] very much in the centre” to attract spiritual believers.
Ministers are being trained to create new forms of Anglicanism suitable for people of alternative beliefs as part of a Church of England drive to retain congregation numbers.
View original post 336 more words