The Dog Says:-
We can’t help noticing that these Muslim so-called experts ALWAYS blame their VICTIMS for the crimes THEY THEMSELVES have committed.
- Coptic Christians Killed as Obama, World Watches (christianpatriotsunited.com)
- The Persecution of Egypt’s Christians (clrforum.org)
- Coptic churches burn amid violence in Egypt (egyptianstreets.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Memo Encourages Burning Churches in Egypt (algemeiner.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Memo Blesses Egyptian Church Burnings (breitbart.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Memo Shows Leaders Gave A Clear Call To Attack Christians, Giving It’s Blessings To The Burning Of Churches (patdollard.com)
- Obama, EU and Arab funded Muslim Brotherhood commit genocide of Christians in Egypt under fabricated ‘Coptic plot’ propaganda (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- US Coptic Christians chant ‘Obama, don’t you care? Christian blood is everywhere’ (bizpacreview.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Burns Churches, Scapegoats Christians Following Crackdown (breitbart.com)
- Egypt: Pope Tawadros blasts US, EU as Muslim Brotherhood converts 3 churches into mosques (iranaware.com)
Professor, Dr. Amjad Qourshah (left) in his SS Islaminazi uniform preparing for an armed assault on Coptic Christians. Photo: by, admin.
by, Christopher Collins / The Examiner
On the same day that White House deputy press secretary, Josh Earnest joked about Muslim Brotherhood attacks on Egyptian Coptic Christians, Professor, Amjad Qourshah, an Islamic studies professor at the University of Amman in Jordan, who has ties to the Muslim American Society (MAS) and the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), went on a tirade of anti-Christian attacks against Egypt‘s Copts on Wednesday, accusing them of burning their own churches.
John Rossomando of the Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) reported that Qourshah Facebook tirade also included an image of Jesus that is similar in nature, of the 2006 Danish cartoon depicting the Muslim prophet Muhammad with a bomb in his turban.
The image Qourshah used in this case, shows…
View original post 362 more words