The Dog Says:-
- Persecuted Christians in Nigeria call on the U.S. for Help, Pastor Reaches out to Washington & Capitol Hill (voiceofthepersecuted.wordpress.com)
- Nigeria: Pastor’s Daughter Kidnapped by Muslim Leader, Forced to Convert to Islam (creepingsharia.wordpress.com)
- Raymond Ibrahim: Muslim Persecution of Christians: April, 2013 (daledamos.blogspot.com)
- Muslim Persecution of Christians: April, 2013 (findalismonkeyinthemiddle.blogspot.com)
- Saudi Grand Mufti announces that it is “necessary to destroy all the churches of the region” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Nigeria’s Christians Plead for Help Against Islamist Onslaught (counterjihadreport.com)
- Muslim Persecution of Christians: 2013 (frontpagemag.com)
- The Two Faces of Islam (upplysningscentralen.wordpress.com)
- Nigerian Christians are treated as second class citizens – Oritsejafor (vanguardngr.com)
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, president of the Christian Association of Nigeria, met with lawmakers on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. calling for U.S. help in the growing violence and persecution of Christians in his home country of Nigeria. There are some 80 million Christian believers in Nigeria. In northern Nigeria there has been terrible suffering at the hands of militant terrorists in their country.
At first, the focus of attacks was upon the churches–killing Christian believers who professed faith in Jesus Christ and burning their buildings to the ground. Now, the terrorists have turned to the schools and are killing innocent children.
National Press Club,
“America has a strong history of civil rights and my hope is that our brothers here can awaken the conscience of humanity to stop this genocide.”
According to estimates from the Associated Press, more than 800 Christians have lost their lives in the unchecked violence and…
View original post 66 more words