I call myself a Blogger. But in fact I source, disseminate and report on international newsworthy facts, making me a Journalist. I have a degree in Electronics and one in Education. But according to Ms Feinstein, I am not suitable to be a Journalist because I didn’t attend Journalism classes at Uni, despite disseminating much more detailed facts and information than most bona-fide journalists could even dream of. So, what is wrong with ME being a journalist? I am not controlled by one of the most left-wing Unions ever to tarnish our planet. The National Union of Journalists, in the UK and similar in the USA. I am OUT OF GOVERNMENT CONTROL. This is what the left hate, and this is what they are trying to crush.
- OUTRAGE!! Journalists Now Tool of Dictatorship (vineoflifenews.com)
- “Fascist” Sen. Feinstein Wants to Regulate the 1st Amendment: Bloggers Are Not “Real Reporters” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Matt Drudge eviscerates ‘fascist’ Dianne Feinstein (mobile.wnd.com)
- Can the Government Define who is a Journalist? (drronthomasjr.wordpress.com)
- Senate Tries to Divvy Up First Amendment Rights (politicaloutcast.com)