The Dog and I urge all my British followers to vote British National Party at the next election. Don’t forget, while David Cameron was off to Ibiza on holiday, Nick Griffin of the BNP was laying a wreath to the fallen soldier Lee Rigby. DON’T FORGET THAT
The Dog Says:-
The BNP must change to a positive attitude towards Israel who are our ONLY true allies in the Middle East. Also, If the BNP are truly British and Christian, their support for Israel is Biblical and non-negotiable.
- British National Party leader Nick Griffin visits Syria as guest of Bashar al-Assad (vakhotavdgiridzeblog.wordpress.com)
- Salford councillor could be jailed over Twitter comment on BNP (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- Nick Griffin provokes fury with Nigella Lawson ‘throat squeeze’ tweet (metro.co.uk)
- Don’t Ban Pamela Geller – It’s Not Jewish Way (blogs.forward.com)
- RussiaToday: ‘Intervention will make Syria 10 times worse than extremist-ravaged Libya’ (silveristhenew.com)