Lion of Judah and Lamb of God. Jesus died for Your sin and My sin. Then, after three days he was resurrected by God the Father. He spoke and ate with many people for forty days. Then he ascended into Heaven to be seated at the Right Hand of God the Father. Meanwhile he sent the Holy Spirit to us to guide, counsel and comfort us.
- Jon6v28-37:- Jesus is the Living Bread of Life but very Few people have ears, Mouth, to Eat. Part 1 watch my YouTube. (disclose.tv)
- Lying to the Holy Spirit and the Apostles on Trial (Round 2) (sundayschoolbiblestudy.wordpress.com)
- It’s a good thing God knows. (savannahjademorton.wordpress.com)
- Perfection is the eternal rest of God. Perfection is the life of the father. (kingdompeoplenetwork.wordpress.com)
John Hurren Says:-
Lord Jesus Christ, I haven’t done enough for You. Please give me the strength and the wisdom to spread Your Word to those who need to hear it. Amen.
The Dog Says:-
- 2 Thessalonians (brakeman1.com)
- Divine appointed order (amfbeministry.wordpress.com)
- “Our bodies are like earthenware jars…” (olwsm.wordpress.com)
- Worship! (tyrannusschool.wordpress.com)
- [T]he Lord Jesus Christ – the Savior of the world – is the center of all Christian belief. . . (kilroyonline.wordpress.com)
- Holy Spirit. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL’ FRIDAY 26TH JULY, 2013: DON’T INHIBIT THIS CHEMISTRY. by Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE (bobbyedegbo.wordpress.com)
Ron Graham – StraightAndNarrowMinistry
“For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.” Isaiah 57:15. Many Christians are wondering if there will be a revival soon and should we be praying for one. What is to be expected from a revival? Will a revival change the outlook of today’s society? Revival will occur when folks realize they are steeped in sin and are humble before the Lord. Until that time there will be no real revival.
Today there is a different meaning when revival is talked about in Christian circles. Much of the idea behind a revival today has nothing to do with repentance or humbling ourselves before our
View original post 1,735 more words
^click for link to video on News That Matters
This ‘new-age’ spirit is NOT the spirit of God in Jesus Christ. If it is not of Christ then who is it?
Of course, it is of Satan.
Don’t get me wrong, I like the Charismatic Church, but I feel that a lot of Pastors are trading TRUTH for popularity. And God does not want that. I feel we need Quality, not quantity.
I have avoided the Church denominations because a lot implicitly deny the Holy Spirit, without realizing it. So, for the moment, my online Christian friends, like YOU are my Church. That is ’till I can find one locally, in Coventry, UK, that doesn’t preach New Age, Socialism and stifles the Holy Spirit. I would urge you to do the same.
May I just remind you where New-Age comes from:-
*Timothy Leary, the defunct Harvard professor who coined the phrase ‘turn on, tune in and drop out’. This caused a lot of young people in the West to turn to Satan in the 1960’s.
…and Le Vey who created the ‘Church of Satan‘ and wrote the ‘Devils Bible’.
Please, know with whom we are dealing and “test the spirit, Amen.
- God or Satan? Who Will YOU Choose? (supajohnny.com)
- False “holy Spirit” invading the Church (ivarfjeld.com)
- Discernment (dailymedit.wordpress.com)
- History of the Baphomet (sheepnomoreblog.wordpress.com)
- Discernment !!! (shieldofgod.wordpress.com)
- False “holy Spirit” invading the Church (talithaspraathuis.wordpress.com)
- How to Discern God in Nature (sabbathsermons.com)
- Can a Christian lose their Salvation? Exposing Satan’s schemes (prepareforthelamb.wordpress.com)
- Restrainer – Ron Graham Was Working On This Post Before He Died. (vineoflife.net)