The list will be used to behead them with their shiny new guillotines at the FEMA camps.
- FEMA repeats orders for millions of blankets and other worrisome supplies (thedailysheeple.com)
- FEMA Trains Pastors for Preparation of Martial Law, Firearm Seizures, and Forced Relocation (vineoflifenews.com)
- U.s. Concentration Camps Fema and the Rex 84 Program (rackemupblog.com)
- Mysterious Painted “X’s” in Texas — Police Officer: Red = Bullet, Blue = FEMA Camp (humansarefree.com)
The Dog Says:-
Another great post by my pal, Brittius. Woof, woof…
- The Reason Obama Is Harming America (youviewed.com)
- Proof Obama is and always will be a Muslim: He can’t hide his ring which says in Arabic-lâ ilâha illâ allâh: There is no God except Allah (supajohnny.com)
- Obama doesn’t need Congress to stop a government shutdown (dvorak.org)
- Obama’s power and its limitations (menorahblog.typepad.com)
- The absurdity and transparency of Obama (wnd.com)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzgO2DE4-b4 <click here for video.
Albert Burgess makes a very compelling case for charges of Treason and Sedition on very senior Government and Media persons dating back to the 1970’s.
By NOT by-passing European Law preventing the extradition of a known terrorist, Abu Qatada, back to Jordan. Theresa May, Current Home Secretary of Britain, is de facto complicit in the ongoing Treason and/or sedition coming from successive socialist Governments, (Lib, Lab, Con). Their goal is frighteningly simple. It is to hand Sovereignty of Britain to the European Union in Brussels, thus, create a Socialist Super-State of Europe.
WE MUST NOT LET THEM SUCCEED. If we do, Britain will cease to exist, leaving a vacuum for any totalitarian regime to come in. Like, such as, Sharia.
- Britain signs new treaty in bid to deport Abu Qatada (thetimes.co.uk)
- Abu Qatada will remain in Britain PERMANENTLY… but Theresa May vows it’s not over yet (express.co.uk)
- May to address MPs over Abu Qatada (bbc.co.uk)
- Cameron may pull UK out of ECHR over Abu Qatada – No 10 (thetimes.co.uk)
- UK, Jordan treaty could spur cleric’s deportation – CNN (edition.cnn.com)
- Abu Qatada could face prosecution in the UK, says Home Secretary Theresa May (express.co.uk)
- UK may withdraw from European rights convention over Abu Qatada (guardian.co.uk)
- Top News: Theresa May announces new Jordan treaty to allow Abu Qatada deportation (guardian.co.uk)
- Qatada case could take months: May (standard.co.uk)
- Abu Qatada ‘to stay here for good’ after court refuses new hearing (express.co.uk)
- Someone Was at the Right Place at the Right Time With a Camera. (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Post-America Plan? (redneckmormon.wordpress.com)
This is an awesome post by jericho777. One thing strikes me is that the White victims are helpless. These Black perps are the most COWARDLY of imbeciles. This is a real challenge to my walk with the LORD; but won’t break it.
- Stop Protecting Perps, Tell Somebody! (lcinformationandresourcecenter.wordpress.com)
- A mob of thirty blacks shouting “honky!” and “crackers!” wasn’t a hate crime (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Organized Stalking- The empty life of my perps (endgangstalkingnow.wordpress.com)
- Stuebenville, Ohio NAACP president defends Steubenville rapist (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- “There goes a white boy; go get him!” (supajohnny.com)
A steaming pile of camel dung brought to you by the far left dhimmis and their Islamofacist buddies of the Norwegian Centre against Racism.
Which part of, ‘they are going to behead you’, don’t the left understand?
by Bare Naked Islam
- Christian Radio Loses Court Battle: Sharia for Dhimmis (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Andy Choudary and the Future of Britainistan (moonbattery.com)
It is interesting that such a side-lined Muslim would be so out spoken about fellow Muslims. Is there hope? No, of course not. The King want’s to identify with the Salafists not the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Jordan’s king calls for political transition in Syria (nzweek.com)
- His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan to Meet With President Barack Obama. (royalcorrespondent.com)
- Preparing for the fall of Jordan (ynetnews.com)