The Dog Prays:-
- Graham: Why is Obama Silent While Iran Tortures American Pastor? (radio.foxnews.com)
- Graham: Why is Obama Silent While Iran Tortures American Pastor? (lynleahz.com)
- Franklin Graham: Why is Obama Silent While Iran Tortures American Pastor? (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- American Pastor Saeed Abedini Has Been Imprisoned for Over 300 Days (blackchristiannews.com)
- Imprisoned Iranian-American Pastor Finally Receives Medical Care (gloucestercitynews.net)
One of the nation’s most prominent evangelical leaders wants to know why President Obama has remained silent as Iran tortures an American pastor held captive in one of the Islamic republic’s most notorious prisons.
Franklin Graham, the president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse, told Fox News the imprisonment and torture of Pastor Saeed Abedini is a blatant example of “religious intolerance.”
“Many in the international community are expressing outrage over this blatant example of religious intolerance,” Graham said. “I ask that our government do the same and demand that Pastor Saeed Abedini be released and allowed to return home to his wife and family in the United States.”
Graham said Abedini’s wife, Naghmeh, is terrified to hear reports of her husband’s physical condition.
“Naghmeh worries that she and her two young children may never see Saeed again,” he told Fox News.
Graham said Abedini’s…
View original post 458 more words