The Dog Says:-
So it’s OK to call my Daddy (Supajohnny), “Cracker”, because he’s white (well a little pink with brownie twinges round the forelocks). In my view, if it’s OK to call my dad a “Cracker”, it’s OK to call Black people “Niggers“. How does this help anyone, Mr Holder. How does this make the world a better place for ALL people, you ASSHOLE?
Anyway, supajohnny’s family were like the rest of the white working class population of Europe and North America. They were victims of the ruling classes too. And NEVER owned slaves.
A point of history here. It was the Arabs, not the Europeans, who initiated and ruthlessly exploited slavery for 1400 years…and still do under the Muslim banner. Look at Libya, they still have black slaves. So, go fu*k yourself Mr Holder. Stop trying to start a race war.
- Do you know what “cracker” means? (fellowshipoftheminds.com)
- Do you know what “cracker” means? (americanforchange.com)
- Semantics Are Gay (essaalroc.com)
- Do you know what “cracker” means? (angelforisrael.wordpress.com)
- Not a Nigger (tweeppoet.wordpress.com)
- (Video) Racism against blacks in Iraq: ‘Blacks are still viewed as inferior slaves, unimportant, useless objects’ (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Slaves vs European Slaves…Are Black People Cursed? (tyjahatchett942.wordpress.com)
Most of us know about the racist New Black Panthers (NBP) calling white people “crackers.”
Here’s NBP leader Samir Shabazz in January 2012, calling for blacks to kill white people and their babies: “We’re gonna have to kill some crackers”…”We’re gonna have to kill some cracker babies … some little Penelopes and some little Rodneys” . . . .
But do you know what the word “cracker” actually means?
I didn’t, and had thought the word is somehow related to crack cocaine. Until I read a reader’s comment on a news article about human body parts being found in the sewer of a Detroit suburb:
So I went to look the word up on Urban Dictionary:
Originally the white slave driver because he would “crack” the…
View original post 267 more words