What is wrong with ‘anti-gay’? Gays seem to be anti-everything, except gays. Can’t they handle criticism? Tuff.
- Alec Baldwin came under fire from gay rights groups after calling a photographer a ‘c***sucking f**’ for getting too close to his family
- He denied saying ‘f**’ and claimed he said ‘fat head’
- Baldwin claimed he didn’t know that ‘c***sucker’ is a homophobic epithet
- Just hours before he was due to be on the air with his new cable show, he announced that it is being pulled from the MSNBC schedule for two weeks
- Actor has now ranted at two Fox reporters, claiming the female reporter tried to hit his wife with a microphone and vowing to press charges
Alec Baldwin has put out a statement apologizing for his aggressive behavior and saying that his newly-launched cable news show will be pulled from the air for the next two weeks.
‘What I said and did this week, as I was trying to protect my family, was…
View original post 2,233 more words