The Dog Says:-
So, do we need any more proof of Obama‘s misleading war mongering. What’s his agenda? It is not the best interests of Americans, that’s for sure.
Is Obama so arrogant that he’ll go it alone without the permission of Congress? Can he be stopped before it’s too late. Time will tell. BUT, there is really NO TIME LEFT.
- Rand Paul Warns Obama Against Starting “Major War” With Russia (sgtreport.com)
- Has this been forgotten? UN accuses Syrian rebels of chemical weapons use (uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul Suspects Chemical Attacks ‘Launched by Rebels, Not Syrian Army’ (mediaite.com)
- BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis (dailypaul.com)
- Whoa: US Intelligence Officials Not So Sure Assad Behind Chemical Weapons Attack (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- US: Assad to Blame for Chemical Attack Even If He Didn’t Do It (news.antiwar.com)
- AP: Some US Intel Officials Not Ruling Out Possibility Syrian Rebels Carried Out Chemical Attack… (breitbart.com)
- British MPs vote against military intervention in Syria (abc.net.au)
- Obama’s Pregnant Pause on Syria: Will He Abort Before It’s Born? (theuniversalspectator.wordpress.com)