The Dog Says:-
The TREASON laws need to be re-instated and applied to people like this and David Cameron.
Your Dog Wouldn’t Like It, thanks Prince Charles for his latest, kind words with regard to Lee Rigby.
- UK: Muslim in court for circulating terror videos glorifying Woolwich murder (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Lee Rigby: Man charged with terror offences over video about murdered Woolwich soldier (express.co.uk)
- Man charged over Lee Rigby videos (bbc.co.uk)
- The Woolwich Reaction (war0nwar.wordpress.com)
- Murdered Drummer Lee Rigby’s battalion veterans taking on PM David Cameron to stop their old unit being closed (mirror.co.uk)
- UK: Muslim charged for inciting jihad terrorism gloated over jihad murder: “Muslim laughs at British Soldier killing” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Woolwich suspect ‘attacked in jail’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Prince Charles says ‘brutal’ execution of Drummer Lee Rigby has ‘taken its toll’ on morale of armed forces (dailymail.co.uk)
- Prince Charles says ‘brutal’ execution of Drummer Lee Rigby has ‘taken its toll’ on morale of armed forces (thisismoney.co.uk)
Salesman in court charged with circulating terror videos ‘glorifying’ Woolwich murder including one called ‘Muslim laughs at British Soldier killing’
Royal Barnes, from east London, is charged with 3 terrorism offences
Accused of ‘glorifying’ Lee Rigby’s death in series of clips
One video was called ‘Muslim laughs at British Soldier killing‘
Barnes was remanded in custody and will appear at Old Bailey on Friday
PUBLISHED: 15:01, 12 August 2013
A 22-year-old salesman has been charged with terror offences after allegedly making a series of videos ‘glorifying’ the murder of soldier Lee Rigby.
Royal Barnes, from Hackney, east London, is accused of creating clips about the father-of-one’s execution in Woolwich, including one called ‘Muslim laughs at British Soldier killing’.
He is also accused of inciting terrorism overseas and…
View original post 363 more words