The Dog Says:-
The BBC is finished. I would ask sensible people to withhold license fees until editorial staff are replaced by true professionals, not left-wing political lackeys.
- What are BBC audiences being told about ME talks? (oyiabrown.com)
- What are BBC audiences being told about ME talks? (bbcwatch.org)
- BBC continues to mislead on Middle East talks (bbcwatch.org)
- John Humphrys ‘a victim of BBC Left-wing bias’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Rude wordplay is fine before 9pm, says the BBC (telegraph.co.uk)
- BBC downplays Palestinian terrorists’ crimes yet again (bbcwatch.org)
- BBC sorry for Prince William penis doodle (o.canada.com)
The July 30th edition of BBC News website’s Middle East page promotes a filmed report entitled “Why Mid-East peace talks now?” in two of its sections.
Contrary to the impression viewers might receive, this report by Bethany Bell was not made for CBeebies, but was broadcast on BBC television news programmes aimed at adult audiences.
Bell informs her audiences that:
“The Americans are worried that time is running out for peace as more Jewish settlements are built on occupied Palestinian land in the West Bank.” [emphasis added]
The jaded chimera of “time running out for peace” is of course an empty cliché which has been repeatedly promoted by assorted actors for over two decades, but apparently that fact does not stop the BBC’s new Jerusalem correspondent from offering up her own particular contribution to the altar of that myth.
Neither does it seem that Ms Bell is particularly…
View original post 548 more words