John Hurren Says:-
Lord Jesus Christ, I haven’t done enough for You. Please give me the strength and the wisdom to spread Your Word to those who need to hear it. Amen.
The Dog Says:-
- 2 Thessalonians (brakeman1.com)
- Divine appointed order (amfbeministry.wordpress.com)
- “Our bodies are like earthenware jars…” (olwsm.wordpress.com)
- Worship! (tyrannusschool.wordpress.com)
- [T]he Lord Jesus Christ – the Savior of the world – is the center of all Christian belief. . . (kilroyonline.wordpress.com)
- Holy Spirit. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL’ FRIDAY 26TH JULY, 2013: DON’T INHIBIT THIS CHEMISTRY. by Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE (bobbyedegbo.wordpress.com)
Ron Graham – StraightAndNarrowMinistry
“For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.” Isaiah 57:15. Many Christians are wondering if there will be a revival soon and should we be praying for one. What is to be expected from a revival? Will a revival change the outlook of today’s society? Revival will occur when folks realize they are steeped in sin and are humble before the Lord. Until that time there will be no real revival.
Today there is a different meaning when revival is talked about in Christian circles. Much of the idea behind a revival today has nothing to do with repentance or humbling ourselves before our
View original post 1,735 more words