The Dog Says:-
- Church of England to Blend Christianity With Paganism to Attract Spiritualists (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- Church of England creating ‘pagan church’ to recruit members (supajohnny.com)
- Church of England ‘has 20 years to reassert its position as national Church’ (christiantoday.com)
- Church of England to Blend Christianity With Paganism to Attract Spiritualists (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- Oh the irony, Church of England to launch anti homophobia campaign. (stmaryswidnes.wordpress.com)
Editor’s Note: Remember I said yesterday (I am not being judgmental, but you have to have a line – sorry) “What this generation is tolerant of, the next generation will embrace?”
Read this, and then the next post and draw your own conclusions… Just do me a favor, and DRAW A CONCLUSION!
The Archbishop of Canterbury has warned the Church of England that it had to face up to a “revolution” in attitudes to homosexuality
Editor’s Note: Just one comment; what this generation “tolerates”, the next will “embrace”. This can NOT end well…
In his most widely anticipated address since taking over the leadership of the Church, the Most Rev Justin Welby insisted that it was now “absurd and impossible” to ignore an “overwhelming” change in social attitudes.
In a deliberate echo of Harold MacMillan’s 1950 speech which attacked apartheid in South Africa, the Archbishop warned church leaders that they…
View original post 248 more words