The Dog Says:-
It’s clear that YOUR President Obama is deranged. But what do you do? Firstly, disenfranchise the Main Stream Media by using and encouraging the Internet and social media. Second put together in a coherent way ALL the evidence of Obama’s TREASON and mismanagement together in one place, then spread it. Intelligent Liberals (and there must be some) will then start asking awkward questions. Finally don’t wait for someone else to do the work, get out there and SACK Obama from his job.
- If racial unrest follows Zimmerman jury decision, blame it on Activist Obama (canadafreepress.com)
- More Evidence That The U.S. Government Is A Criminal Enterprise (personalliberty.com)
- Propaganda Ban Repealed As Government Made News Floods U.S. (news.firedoglake.com)
- Obama Launches Massive Domestic Propaganda Push With Government-Run News (vineoflifenews.com)
- Internet Control: Obama Blames Internet for ‘Domestic Terrorism’ (storyleak.com)
- America’s Monopolized Media – Part 2 (intellihub.com)
- Internet Control: Obama Blames Internet for ‘Domestic Terrorism’ (truth11.com)
- MSM & Banksters Donate to Obama Propaganda Non-Profit (occupycorporatism.com)
- Propaganda On NSA Spying and Snowden Is NOT Working (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
BLOGGIN' BAD w/ Gunny G! ~ Hey, WHAT BECAME OF THAT "NO MORE PC" THING-AINO: AMERICANS IN NAME ONLY!!!!!! ~ AMERICA CAN NEVER BE REALLY GREAT AGAIN UNTIL THE STAIN, STIGMA, STENCH AND SHAME OF OBAMA "THE PRINCE OF FOOLS" IS OFFICIALLY AND FINALLY WIPED CLEAN!
(Before It’s News)
Understanding the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act
For decades, a so-called anti-propaganda law prevented the U.S. government’s mammoth broadcasting arm from delivering programming to American audiences. But on July 2, that came silently to an end with the implementation of a new reform passed in January. The result: an unleashing of thousands of hours per week of government-funded radio and TV programs for domestic U.S. consumption in a reform initially criticized as a green light for U.S. domestic propaganda efforts. So what just happened?
View original post 424 more words