The Dog Says:-
We are no longer FREE. We gave Freedom up the moment we embraced Socialism; or rather, when Socialism was foisted upon us ALL.
Your Dog, definitely, Doesn’t Like It.
- When States Monitored Their Citizens We Used to Call Them Authoritarian. Now We Think This Is What Keeps Us Safe (transcend.org)
- No need to pretend anymore: JP Morgan calls for authoritarian regimes in Europe (seeker401.wordpress.com)
- Authoritarianism in a Global Age: Controlling Information and Communication, Association and People Movement (cordis.europa.eu)
- The Age of Authoritarianism: Government of the Politicians, by the Military, for the Corporations (usapartisan.com)
- The Terrorist Threat (theresmoredeathsthanone.wordpress.com)
- Egypt: Condescending Drivel and Words of Caution (whiskyandtea.wordpress.com)
America controls the sky. Fear of what America might do can make countries divert planes – all because Edward Snowden might be on one.
Owning the sky has somehow got to me more than controlling the internet. Maybe because I am a simpleton and sometimes can only process what I can see – the actual sky, rather than invisible cyberspace in which data blips through fibre-optic cables.
Thus the everyday internet remains opaque to all but geeks. And that’s where I think I have got it wrong. My first reaction to the Prism leaks was to make stupid jokes: Spies spy? Who knew? The fact that Snowden looked as if he came from central casting didn’t help. Nor did the involvement of Julian Assange, a cult leader who should be in Sweden instead of a cupboard in an embassy.
What I failed to grasp, though, was quite how much I…
View original post 718 more words