Amen to that. God has taught me to rely on Him in recent weeks. I resisted, at first. I wanted to be in control; me, me, me.
It was only when I relented and repented of my many sins, that God showed me His true might and love. He started to heal me from the inside-out. This is still a work in progress. But oh, how I love the LORD Jesus Christ.
The Dog Says:-
God In Charge…
- The Lord Will Provide (prodigyempire.wordpress.com)
- Jehovah Rapha- The Lord Who Heals (abundantgraceandlove.wordpress.com)
- Relying on a Promise (popularbookreviewsandinfo.com)
- Have You Forgotten??? (scottstrissel.wordpress.com)
- Africa (susieseekinghim.wordpress.com)