Our Lord Jesus Christ
The Dog Says:-
These are my kind of blogs. Hope and Love from our Lord Jesus Christ is the BEST and ONLY worthwhile thing to hope for .
- God Tells Us Who We Are- Powerful Bible Verses to Encourage and Conquer (heulu.wordpress.com)
- Victory in Jesus (whatthebiblesaysdoctrine.wordpress.com)
- Unashamed (arthurcupler.wordpress.com)
- Intentional Discipleship: Building Endurance (3 Steps of Maturity) (calltoprayerministriesblog.org)
- A Cup of Love, the Love of Jesus Christ! (deweymoede.wordpress.com)
- Repentance Is A Fruit, Not The Root (jbusalla01.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 103:9-12 Bible Verse of the Day (momsfirstscreenn.wordpress.com)
- Judge Not – What does it really mean? (christianitymatters.com)
We are a child of God . . . Romans 8:16 tells us that God’s Spirit touches our spirits and confirms who we really are. We know who He is, and we know who we are. He is our Father and we are His children. We have been saved, and had nothing to do with it. Ephesians 2:7-8 tells us that saving us was all His idea, and all His work. All we do is trust him enough to let Him do it. It was His gift from start to finish! We didn’t play the major role. If we did, we’d probably go around bragging that we’d done the whole thing! No, we didn’t save ourselves. God does all the saving.
We are freed from oppression . . . Psalms 107:2 says, Oh, thank God—He’s so good! His love never runs out. All of you set free by God, tell…
View original post 650 more words