The Dog Says:-
The Dogs message to Erdogan, “Stay the heck out of Europe, we don’t want you”.
- Turkey monitors Germany’s neo-Nazi terror trial closely (worldbulletin.net)
- Merkel pushes Turkey on Cyprus customs snub (famagusta-gazette.com)
- EU needs more powers to fight racism, says German minister (whitenewsnow.com)
- Turkey And The EU (melistravels.wordpress.com)
- Cyprus should reunite, Rehn says (euobserver.com)
- PKK set to begin withdrawal from Turkey (aljazeera.com)
Obviously 7,500 Muslim hate-crime murders of Germans committed by Turkish immigrants in the past ten years does not raise a bell to Guenther Oettinger. Nor the continued efforts to strengthen Sharia laws and ban Churches in Turkey. Besides, as a European Commissioner for Energy – why is he opening his mouth about Turkey? Hardly has anything to do with Energy issues within the EU. Turkey strategically work under the Nazi format, where feigned socialist and human rights values are used as a pretense to win people and countries over to Sharia rule.
Facts, however, show deep concerns about Turkey’s intentions to join Europe. Turkey is more and more keen on joining the Muslim Brotherhood ideology and implement more Sharia style governance. In addition, Turkey is not at all a European country. Churches are not allowed in Turkey. The entire Arab world is expecting to use Turkey as a bridge to…
View original post 833 more words