I wonder what the outcome of this will be? Slap on the wrist, maybe.
Political correctness along with Islamo/Marxism has created a society where Jews are being persecuted all over again. This will end in tears…God is on the side of the Judeo-Christians, whether the left and their Muslim Terrorist buddies like it or not.
- Wild argument breaks out as NYPD arrests Muslim (convert) teen for jew-racism on subway (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Pandemonium On Subway After NYPD Cops Arrest Teen For Alleged Hate Crime (privateinvesigations.blogspot.com)
- Security Measures, Seen And Unseen, Upped On Subways After Boston Attacks (ny1.com)
- Straphangers Try Best To Shake Off Boston Terror Jitters (ny1.com)
- VIDEO: Cops Struggle To Make Arrests At Brooklyn Subway Station Amid Boisterous Crowd (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Brooklyn vigil for slain teen killed by NYPD snowballs into full-blown riot (pix11.com)
- JIHAD WATCH…Jordanian journalist: The Jews and the American Right are behind Boston bombing, just as they were behind 9/11 (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Exclusive: Suspect busted in cruel fake bomb hoax in Brooklyn (pix11.com)
Is this the backlash Muslims are whining about in the wake of the Boston bombing? via Wild Brooklyn melee erupts as NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway rider – NY Daily News.
The attempted arrest of an allegedly hate-mongering teen aboard a Brooklyn subway quickly turned into a wild showdown between cops and a roiled mob, according to sources and video obtained by the Daily News.
The melee began when suspect Stephan Stowe, 17, and a group of eight friends approached a Jewish man wearing a yarmulke aboard a Brooklyn-bound 3 train just before 3 p.m. Monday, police sources said Wednesday.
“Assalamu Alaikum,” Stowe said to the man, using a common greeting among Muslims that means, “Peace be with you,” court documents allege.
When the man ignored the greeting, Stowe allegedly became combative.
“You think you’re better than me?” the teen allegedly said. “We are cousins.”
View original post 457 more words