I was proud of the Rabbi of this Synagogue for standing up to the Marxist/Islamist bullying due to the Geller event. But, they have caved in to the bullying. Never again will they have the opportunity to hear the truth face-to-face. Never again will this Synagogue be able to raise its head.
This is a truly sad day for freedom of speech, democracy and truth.
- Great Neck Synagogue Pulls the Plug on Pamela Geller Hatefest (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Pamela Geller Event at Great Neck Synagogue Cancelled: “The Synagogue is Unable to Bear the Burden.” (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- L.I. Synagogue Cancels Controversial Pamela Geller Speech (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Steve Goldberg, National Vice Chair, ZOA, on Great Neck Synagogue Cancellation of Pamela Geller (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- The truth about Pamela Geller (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)