- BAD NEWS: Caliphate funding Qatar gives $3 billion to extremist Egypt while secretly funding Salafi madrassah’s across Europe (themuslimissue.wordpress.com)
- Qatar to buy Egypt bonds worth $3 billion (tradenewswire.net)
- Qatar pledges additional $3B aid to Egypt (seattletimes.com)
- Egypt to Get Another $3 Billion From Qatar as IMF Talks Drag – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Qatar pledges additional $3B aid to Egypt (thenewstribune.com)
- UPDATE 3-Qatar throws Egypt $3 bln lifeline amid IMF talks (xe.com)
- Qatar pledges additional $3B aid to Egypt (jsonline.com)
This is extremely bad news for Israel – and for Europe. The powers to be must learn to connect the dots and stop being fools anymore. The West needs to bar Qatar and other Arab countries from doing business in the entire Western region all together; block investments, stop visas to Arabs, stop oil trade, stop and ban Qatar (and anyone else) from funding mosques all across Europe, U.S., Australia and Canada – and stop all permissions for mosque building.
Qatar Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani: spreading the Salafi movement and madrassah’s across Europe, while ‘investing’ to ease red tape and build contacts for quicker approvals and access.
SPREADING THE SALAFI MOVEMENT AT ALL COSTS
Qatar is one of the driving forces behind Salafi (khilāfa) movement through funding in the Middle East (Arab Spring) and underground movement across the Western world. While Christians are being subject to mass…
View original post 2,364 more words