- Peace must come to the Holy Land, Obama tells Israelites (vanguardngr.com)
- Kerry expected to revive 2002 Saudi peace initiative (timesofisrael.com)
- Obama in Israel: Day One of Three-Day Trip (theepochtimes.com)
- White House map ‘erases’ Jerusalem, biblical territories (wnd.com)
- OBAMA SECRETLY PLEDGES TO DIVIDE JERUSALEM. Will press Israel into new so-called land-for-peace talks (kleinonline.wnd.com)
- Stop Using the Inaccurate Term “Two State Solution” (algemeiner.com)
Hail as big as baseballs pounded some spots in Jackson Mississippi and its suburbs. Hundreds of Americans tries to get relief from Insurers.
Hundreds of claims are pouring in to insurance companies in Mississippi, an early indication of the widespread damage left behind by a hail storm that pounded the capital city and other areas.
Authorities say it’s too early to know exactly how many structures were damaged, but it appears to be a significant amount in Jackson and its suburbs.
Jim Rowles, who works in claims for Farm Bureau Insurance, said his company had received about 500 property claims and 921 automotive claims by 1 p.m. Tuesday.
Hail as big as baseballs pounded some spots in Jackson and its suburbs, and there were reports of even larger hailstones in a few places.
The storms that pushed across parts of Mississippi on Monday left damage in 18 counties, though some…
View original post 269 more words